The Social and Health Education ProjectCork Short (8 week) Community Education Courses
January to April 2023 – Online Application Form
The SHEP programme of short Community Education course for Health & Wellbeing usually runs around 70-80 courses each year spread across counties Cork, Kerry, Limerick, Clare and Tipperary.
• The courses are usually organised by SHEP along with community group partners and funding from organisations like Cork ETB, Kerry ETB, Healthy Ireland
• They are held in local community venues
• They are usually 20-hours long and facilitated over 8 weekly sessions of 2.5 hours.
• They involve Experiential learning in groups of between 12-16 people and are facilitated by an experienced SHEP trained tutor/s
• They are at No-charge to participants and there are On-line or In-person options
The application options below, relate to the up-coming Cork area courses – please view the county tabs in the short courses section of the website for information on applying for courses in other geographic areas.