Donate to this Programme
In 2016 SHEP commenced a programme of raising funds from the general public, to supplement funding raised through grant funding. If you would like to donate to this project, we are most happy to accept any donation, no matter how small.
Similarly if you are interested in arranging a fund-raising initiative (e.g. a coffee morning) in your own community we would be very grateful. Please contact us in advance (Jim Sheehan on 021-4666180)
SHEP’s Donor Charter
The Social and Health Education Project pledges:
– to treat all our donors with respect, honesty and openness.
– to be accountable and transparent so that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in SHEP.
– to use all gifts and donations to us for the purpose for which they were given.
– to use 100% of the donation for Sahakarmi Samaj
– that the information about each gift/donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.