SHEP has a small team of employees who work with the project. The majority of the staff work on a part-time basis.
- Jim Sheehan – Director
- Mary Mangan – Senior Training and Development Officer – Personal Development
- Deirdre O’Sullivan – Training and Development Officer
- Kerri Fitzgerald – Training and Development Officer
- Fiona Devlin – Advocacy and Supervision Coordinator
- Deirdre Lillis – Advocacy Development Worker
- Pat McCarthy – Coordinator – Low-Cost Counselling
- Maeve Moroney – Low-Cost Counselling Development Officer
- Nuala Burke – Low-Cost Counselling Referral Officer
- Leonie Lynch – International Partnership Programme Officer
- Helen Godsell – Financial Administrator
- Geraldine Flanagan – Programme Administrator
The Core Training Programme of the Project is delivered through a panel of 55+ Trainers. The Community Training Programme is delivered through a panel of around 100 Community Tutors. The Coiscéim Counselling Programme is delivered through a panel of around 100 Counsellors. Cork Advocacy Service is delivered with the support of a panel of 10 Community Advocates. These personnel work on either a contract or a voluntary basis.