SHEP Training and Development
“I found the interaction and groupwork very supportive and enlightening. The whole course was very well structured and beautifully facilitated.”
Welcome to the Training and Development section of the SHEP website. The main thing you need to train with SHEP is a willingness to draw on your own experience of life.
SHEP’s unique core Training Programme comprises five main elements:
- Foundation-level Training.
- Introductory Facilitation Training.
- Specialised Practitioner Training.
- Additional Accredited Training.
- Continuing Personal Development.
There is a clear progression route within the programme from entry-level foundation training to facilitation training and then to specialised practitioner training.
Download the full programme of planned SHEP courses Spring 2016 to Spring 2017 below.