What is counselling?
Counselling helps an individual to explore concerns and feelings in a safe and confidential setting with the help of a Counsellor who is trained to listen attentively and without judging. This, in turn, may help individuals to understand themselves and what they are experiencing better and may help them to develop more fulfilling relationships and a more satisfying life.
Counselling can help if you …
- are feeling troubled or stressed in your live and want to find a way forward
- are feeling down or depressed with the following symptoms: low in energy, have difficulty eating, sleeping, concentrating, cry easily or generally finding it difficult to cope with what is happening in your life.
- are bereaved or suffering other losses
- are having relationship difficulties
- have been or are being abused verbally, physically or sexually
- have been or are being bullied
- you feel low in self-esteem and confidence
- would like to understand yourself better, find your strengths and build on them.